Following are the changes we’ve made to our Physio Atlas clinics in accordance with guidelines from the Public Health Agency, along with the OPPQ, and what you need to know regarding your next visit to our Cookshire clinic.
The wearing of masks in our clinic is required for all patients, professionals and support staff. During in-person treatments, your physiotherapist will provide you with a mask due to close contact for more than 15 minutes. The face cover is suitable for gym sessions.
In order to limit traffic and to maintain social distancing, we ask you to respect your appointment time and to arrive no more than 5 minutes in advance.
We ask to you:
- Maintain a distance of two meters between you and others on site at all times. Ground markings will help you respect this distance.
- Upon arrival, you must wash your hands. A hand washing station will be available.
- Please take your boots off upon arrival at the clinic, and carry them with you at all times while moving about within the Cookshire Health Centre. We also ask you to keep your coat with you. A limited number of hanger will be available during your gym sessions.
- We recommend that you bring shoes or slippers for walking around the clinic. For your safety, shoes are REQUIRED during gym sessions, otherwise we will have to ask you to leave.
- The receptionist will then lead your directly to the treatment room, which will have been disinfected.
- For payment, go to the receptionist area. We prefer that you pay by debit or credit card rather than cash.
- Before leaving the clinic, you must wash your hands again.
These measures are necessary for your safety and for the safety of our employees. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
It’s our pleasure to serve you!
The Physio Atlas Team