PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC OF Sherbrooke Jacques-Cartier
In April 2005, the Sherbrooke – Jacques-Cartier clinic opened its doors as a pioneer of the Physio Atlas Network. From the start, we’ve been passionate about offering our clients outstanding care in the treatment of orthopedic injuries. Since then, the team has grown to more than eight expertly qualified physiotherapists.
Our mission is to offer patients the best physiotherapy care by placing their satisfaction and well-being at the heart of our practice.
Whatever your reason for consulting us, together we’ll find solutions to improve your condition and help you get back to daily life.
- Physical therapy services
- Supervised rehabilitation exercise
- Shockwave therapy
- Running Evaluation Service
- Cyclist Evaluation and Bike Fitting Service
- Dry needling
- Jaw treatment
- Dizziness or vertigo treatment (vestibular rehabilitation)
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Home care services