A specialized service offered to all golf players
This golf-specific biomechanical assessment service is intended for all players with pain or discomfort related to playing golf and/or physical limitations affecting their golf swings.
Whether due to a lack of mobility or strength, poor swing mechanics or excessive practice volume, there are a number of injuries not uncommon to golf players, both amateurs and professionals.
The most reported injuries are to the lower back, elbows, shoulders and wrists.
The initial assessment, which lasts 90 minutes, is carried out by a certified level 2 (medical) physiotherapist of the TPI-Titleist curriculum.
- Musculoskeletal and functional assessment
- Complete biomechanical analysis of the player and their swing (with video)
- Advice and recommendations regarding certain biomechanical elements of the golf swing
- Personalized exercise program
- Easy and fast communication with the player and their coach via email and the TPI Pro application.
If your current physical condition does not allow you to perform your usual golf swing, you can still make an appointment for a 60-minute evaluation.
If necessary, the video analysis can then be integrated into a follow-up appointment.
A receipt for insurance is given following the meeting.
*To make an appointment for a golf evaluation at our Sherbrooke clinic, please call us directly at (819) 562-0868.