Improve your quality of life
Home care and rehabilitation services are available for those who need it. They help to provide care for people with motor impairments to improve their quality of life. This is done by giving patients the instructions on how to maximize their residual autonomy, capabilities and their social participation.
Different types of clients are served by these services. They are adults with:
- Neurological problems (stroke, mild TBI, spinal cord injury, Parkinson’s or multiple sclerosis),
- Vestibular disease or balance disorders,
- Musculoskeletal limitations after surgery: total hip replacement (THR) and knee arthroplasty (TKA),
- General deconditioning,
- Arthritic or rheumatic condition,
- Involvement of the peripheral nervous system,
- All other motor limitations.
A second component of the rehabilitation clinic is to promote academic teaching and clinical research.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more details about our home and rehabilitation services.